In connection to our website and/or in contractual relationship with Eidesvik Havfiske AS, Eidesvik Havfiske will collect and process personal data of data subjects. The personal data is processed safely and secured, in accordance with current regulations.
Eidesvik Havfiske AS is the data controller of all personal data that is collected and processed, run by the CEO Lars Magne Eidesvik.
Address: Eidesvikvegen 63, 5443 Bømlo
Phone: 53 44 78 00
VAT number: 998 901 685
If you have any other questions in regards to the protection of your personal data, please contact Aina Helen Eidesvik on 53 44 78 00 or send her an e-mail to ainahelen[at]eidesvikhavfiske.no.
1. Why do we collect personal data and what kind of information is gathered?
We collect and use your personal data for different purposes depending on who you are and what the client and company’s purpose is of the engagement. The personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
– To answer following requests: Name, Phone number, E-mail address, and any necessary personal data due to the request. We collect and process personal data based on the legitimate interest of Eidesvik Havfiske, see GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 (f).
– Documentation requirements: Case documents are kept in our case management system for the ongoing case. The personal data is collected and processed based on the legitimate interest of Eidesvik Havfiske (GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 (f)).
– Employee and education details: Use previous client documentations for internal use or other work assignments. The personal data is normally not to be reused, but if so, the documentations will be anonymized when applied in other assignments. The process is based on the GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 (f), when operating with personal data.
– Invoice requirements: Contact information are sent to companies for labelling the invoice if the client request it. When private clients are involved in the project, the client’s private address is used when sending out the invoice. This process is based on the GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 (f) concerning business clients and GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 (b) (performance of a contract) concerning private clients.
– Publishing marketing, newsletters and information regarding the company: E-mail address. This process is based on consent with the data subject, jfr. The Marketing Act §15(1) and GDPR article 6 paragraph1 (a).
– IT operation and data security: The personal data that is collected in our data security systems are accessible internally within the company and to suppliers regarding system updates, implementation or monitoring safety measures, correction of error or other maintenance procedures. The process is based on the GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 (f) and legal obligations to meet data security, jf. GDPR article 32 and 6 paragraph 1 (c).
– New recruits: Resume, application, recommendation letter, and references. Handling the personal data is based on consent by the data subject (GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 (a).
2. Who do we transfer your personal data to?
Your personal data is not transferred to any others unless there is a legal basis of GDPR, etc. consent or establishment of the data subject, or defense of legal claims.
Eidesvik Havfiske AS use external services to collect, store or process the personal data on our behalf. There has been made an agreement with the data controllers on how to keep the information secured. The personal data that is collected from clients may be shared with the following recipients:
We mainly transfer personal data collected from you to recipients located within the area of EU/EØS.
3. Data security
Personal data is collected and processed securely. The measures are both technical and organizational. The safety systems are regularly reviewed, to remain the personal data safely. Also, external safety systems are established to maintain the information secured. The personal data can only be accessed by the company’s personnel to perform their work assignments.
By communicating with clients through e-mail, the clients are accepting the form of communication, even though this is not the most secured way of communication. If communication with clients through e-mail is not acceptable, the client should let us know as soon as possible. Personal sensitive data will be encrypted.
4. For how long do we store your data?
Eidesvik Havfiske will store the personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose of collecting the data.
This means that the personal data will be deleted after the project has been completed, by the client’s consent. Eidesvik Havfiske will store the data securely until the project period is completed, and for the project and contractual agreements to be fulfilled.
5. Your rights when processing personal data
You have the right to send us a request for access into what information we process about you, if the information is incorrect, or if there is information to be deleted. You have the right to request that we correct the information and whether to process personal information about you. You also have the right to request access to data portability. For more information, read: www.datatilsynet.no.
If you have any requests concerning the rights of your personal data, we will come back to you as soon as possible, and no longer than 30 days. The data will be examined individually.
We may ask you to identify your identity or give more detail information about yourself before exposing details of your rights. This is to only give insight of the client’s personal data to the clients itself – and not to someone pretending to be you. You have the right to withdraw your consent to process personal data at any time.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. In Norway this is Datatilsynet. We encourage you to first contact Eidesvik Havfiske directly.
Complaints can be delivered on Datatilsynet’s website by the following link: www.datatilsynet.no.
If there are changes towards rights of personal data or services within the company, the information you have shared may be changed. In the following, the changes will be sent to you by the contact information we have. If there is no contact information found, the website is continuously updated.
8. Contact information
Please contact Aina Helen Eidesvik, if you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your legal rights.
Aina Helen Eidesvik
Phone number: 53 44 78 00
E-mail address: ainahelen[at]eidesvikhavfiske.no
Last updated 16.10.2018